Monday, November 21, 2005

blogger thoughts

I notice one thing Blogger has that WordPress.com does not seem to have is the ability for a user to have multiple blogs. WordPress.com seems to be one user, one blog mode... here though, it looks like you could have as many blogs as you wanted under the single user login.

God, you just gotta love free services.

Another thing, too--I could insert my Google AdSense ads here, since I have direct access to the HTML code. WordPress.com doesn't give you the ability to do that anywhere, as near as I can tell. That's a big plus for Blogger.

Incidentally, I keep writing "WordPress.com" as opposed to simply "WordPress" because I'm trying to differentiate between the open source WordPress product--which you can hack up endlessly and do all this stuff with--and the free online service. Seems anal retentive, I know, but I'm just that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home